Korea Encourages Stricter Loan Screening Amid Record DebtBy
Government focus on collective loans by new apartment buyers
Accelerating pace of household debt concern for policy makers
South Korea’s government said it will introduce risk management practices for some types of real estate loans as household debt has climbed to a new record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing