Japan Shares Slide Ahead of Yellen as Crude Weighs on Oil StocksBy and
Trading volume remains depressed as investors wait for Yellen
Recruit sinks as major shareholders say it will sell stakes
Japanese shares fell, retracing a part of Wednesday’s rally as a slump in crude prices led oil-related stocks lower ahead of a speech by Janet Yellen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis