Iran’s Oil Minister Will Join OPEC Talks on Market in AlgeriaBy and
OPEC to meet other producers next month on supply, price
Zanganeh says he’ll meet OPEC Secretary General Barkindo
Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh will participate in an informal meeting of OPEC members next month in Algiers, a state news service reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders