High-Speed Trader IMC Under China Stock-Index Futures ProbeBloomberg News
Dutch firm is in discussions with regulator, says spokesman
Investigation came in wake of last year’s market crash
IMC BV, a Dutch high-speed trading firm, is being investigated by authorities in China for its activities in the country’s stock-index futures market last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap