High-Speed Trader IMC Under China Stock-Index Futures ProbeBloomberg News
Dutch firm is in discussions with regulator, says spokesman
Investigation came in wake of last year’s market crash
IMC BV, a Dutch high-speed trading firm, is being investigated by authorities in China for its activities in the country’s stock-index futures market last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline