GfK Shares Gain Most Since March After M&A Interest ReportBy
Nielsen, IMS Health, WPP’s Kantar eyeing takeover: report
German researcher and its biggest investor decline to comment
GfK SE shares rose the most since March after a magazine reported that its majority owner GfK Association is mulling strategic options for Germany’s biggest market researcher, including a merger or a stake sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting