Geneva Plans Corporate-Tax Cuts to Woo Multinationals: ChartBy
The Swiss canton of Geneva will next week propose cutting its corporate-tax rate to boost its appeal in the face of European pressure to scrap tax breaks for foreign companies. The lower rate will see Geneva rival other low-tax jurisdictions across Europe, while providing Zurich with stiffer competition for Swiss corporates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again