Gates’s Cascade Reports 15.9% Passive Stake in Gabelli’s GamcoBy
Investment is through a convertible note with a 4.5% coupon
Cascade has made such an investment in Gamco previously
Cascade Investment, the family office that invests the wealth of Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates, has agreed to purchase a note that could be converted into a 15.9 percent stake in Gamco Investors Inc., the asset management firm founded by Mario Gabelli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018