Galaxy’s Profit Beats Estimates as New Resorts Woo TouristsBy
Macau operator sees continued shift to recreational gambling
Quarterly profit up 22% on Galaxy Macau expansion, Broadway
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd.’s second-quarter earnings rose 22 percent from a year earlier, more than analysts expected, as the opening of new resorts boosted non-gaming revenue and casino market share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap