Galaxy’s Profit Beats Estimates as New Resorts Woo TouristsBy
Macau operator sees continued shift to recreational gambling
Quarterly profit up 22% on Galaxy Macau expansion, Broadway
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd.’s second-quarter earnings rose 22 percent from a year earlier, more than analysts expected, as the opening of new resorts boosted non-gaming revenue and casino market share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline