Gabon’s Ping Challenges 49-Year Rule by One Family in GabonBy
Election pits President Bongo against former ally Jean Ping
Vote is likely to be most competitive ever in oil producer
Gabon’s presidential elections on Saturday will pit two former allies against each other in what may be the closest-ever vote in the oil-rich nation that’s been ruled by one family for 49 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’