Japanese Robot Maker's President Says There’s Such a Thing as Too Much ProfitJason Clenfield and Masatsugu Horie
Company’s boosting spending on robot capacity, Yamaguchi says
Tripling hiring of engineers, setting up research centers
Fanuc Corp., the Japanese robot maker whose profit margins once exceeded 40 percent, may be in for leaner times, according to its new president, Kenji Yamaguchi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks