Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Extend Crisis-Era Refinance ProgramBy
HARP program will continue through September 2017, FHFA says
Companies will launch a new refinance program in October 2017
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are extending one of the most successful federal programs enacted in response to the mortgage crisis into next year, even as the pool of borrowers who could benefit from it continues to shrink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders