Ethical Investing Booms as Funds Include Exxon, Facebook: ChartBy
The number of funds investing following environmental or social governance guidelines has mushroomed in recent years, reaching a cumulative $223 billion in assets, data compiled by Bloomberg show. That’s partly because of the loose definition of what ethical is, with funds including anything from Vestas Wind Systems A/S to Exxon Mobil Corp. and Facebook Inc. To read more, click here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap