Ethical Investing Booms as Funds Include Exxon, Facebook: ChartBy
The number of funds investing following environmental or social governance guidelines has mushroomed in recent years, reaching a cumulative $223 billion in assets, data compiled by Bloomberg show. That’s partly because of the loose definition of what ethical is, with funds including anything from Vestas Wind Systems A/S to Exxon Mobil Corp. and Facebook Inc. To read more, click here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing