Ethical Investing Booms as Funds Include Exxon, Facebook: ChartBy
The number of funds investing following environmental or social governance guidelines has mushroomed in recent years, reaching a cumulative $223 billion in assets, data compiled by Bloomberg show. That’s partly because of the loose definition of what ethical is, with funds including anything from Vestas Wind Systems A/S to Exxon Mobil Corp. and Facebook Inc. To read more, click here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing