Dollar Declines as Traders Seek Yellen Clarity Amid Fed RhetoricBy and
Currency drops for second day, falling versus most G-10 peers
Commerzbank recommends being ‘cautiously short’ the greenback
The dollar weakened versus its major peers, approaching a three-month low reached last week, before a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen that may offer hints on the path of U.S. interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing