Dollar-Yen Volatility Shows Traders Bracing for Policy MeetingsBy and
One-month implied volatility for pair close to one-month high
Greenback set for weekly gain versus yen on policy divergence
A measure of the dollar’s expected fluctuations against the yen stayed close to its highest level in four weeks as investors prepared for central-bank policy meetings in the U.S. and Japan that will be held on Sept. 20-21.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’