Glencore Drags Down Mining Shares as Nickel Drops to 6-Week LowBy and
Glencore shares paring gains after stock doubled this year
‘Little impetus’ for nickel to be at $11,000 a ton: Melek says
Mining shares retreated, dragged down by a second day of losses in Glencore Plc after the commodities trader and miner reported the smallest profit since becoming publicly traded. Nickel fell to a six-week low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting