Colombia Peace Deal Seen Clearing Way for Bill to Increase TaxesBy and
Voters to approve or reject deal in plebiscite on October 2
Fitch put Colombia’s rating on negative watch last month
Colombia’s long-awaited peace deal is set to end five decades of fighting with the the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia. It may also clear the way for what analysts say is a badly-needed tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018