Citigroup Survey Points to Headwinds for Dollar on Go-Slow FedBy
Investors see one rate hike in 2016, gradual path to follow
Greenback down 5 percent after three straight years of gains
Citigroup Inc. said a survey of investors this week shows asset managers are positioning for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates once this year followed by a slow approach to further monetary tightening, presenting headwinds for the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders