Buy Volatility Ahead of a Jam-Packed 'Policy Month,' Says BofAML
It's time to position for the end of that peaceful, easy feeling that's enveloped markets this summer ahead of a month fraught with event risk, says Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis