Asia’s Biggest Container Shipper Posts Loss After China MergerBy
China Cosco posts first-half net loss as cargo rates slump
China merged shipping companies last year due to overcapacity
China Cosco Holdings Co., Asia’s largest container shipping company after a government-led merger last year, posted a loss in the first half as excess capacity dragged down cargo rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts