Airlines Near First Carbon Market as UN Forges Pollution DealBy and
Market seen voluntary until 2027 as poor nations seek cost cut
Lufthansa among airlines seeking inclusion of all countries
The first global greenhouse-gas market for airlines is poised to pass a key milestone on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's