Ahold Delhaize Sees Merger Benefits as Dutch Earnings BeatBy
Last stand-alone results for co. as it merges with Delhaize
Retailers say they plans to sell 10 more stores in Virginia
Ahold, the Dutch grocer that merged with Belgium’s Delhaize last month, forecast a boost to second-half profit from joining forces after second-quarter earnings beat analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt