VW Starts Environmental-Suit Settlement Talks With StatesBy
Talks to start no later than Nov. 1, car maker says in filing
VW moves environmental cases to U.S. Judge Charles Breyer
Volkswagen AG will start negotiating with a group of U.S. states to settle lawsuits filed over claims the carmaker violated their environmental laws by equipping vehicles with software to manipulate emissions controls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing