Top China Copper Maker Seeks Overseas Deals as Profit DropsBloomberg News
Shares slump to the weakest level since the end of June
Company is seeking to increase its international profile
Jiangxi Copper Co., China’s biggest producer, said it will step up overseas mergers and acquisitions after low metal prices eroded profit by more than a third. The shares fell to the lowest in almost two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas