The Ugliest Power Market in the U.S. Is About to Get a MakeoverBy
Market overhaul designed to stem a tide of plant retirements
Generators including Dynegy to benefit from higher payouts
The U.S. power market paying generators the least for future supplies is getting a makeover to stem a wave of plant shutdowns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day