Thailand’s PTT Emerges in Energy World Dominated by BRICs: ChartBloomberg News
Thailand’s PTT Pcl is planning to go on a bit of a shopping spree when it comes to liquefied natural gas at a time when signing long-term contracts are rare. It’s also bucking the trend in another way. The integrated gas and oil company’s $50 billion of revenues in the year through June were the most of any listed emerging-market energy company outside Brazil, Russia, India or China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’