Thailand’s PTT Emerges in Energy World Dominated by BRICs: ChartBloomberg News
Thailand’s PTT Pcl is planning to go on a bit of a shopping spree when it comes to liquefied natural gas at a time when signing long-term contracts are rare. It’s also bucking the trend in another way. The integrated gas and oil company’s $50 billion of revenues in the year through June were the most of any listed emerging-market energy company outside Brazil, Russia, India or China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap