South32 to Pay First Dividend, Monitoring M&A OpportunitiesBy
Producer announces inaugural dividend of 1 cent a share
Company reduces costs, has net cash of $312m at end of June
South32 Ltd., the world’s biggest manganese producer, will pay its inaugural dividend and said it’s monitoring two potential investment opportunities after reporting full-year earnings that beat analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks