Sanchez Said to Seek Buyers for Part of Eagle Ford Shale RegionBy
Energy company said to work with Citigroup on asset sales
Deals pick up as companies raise cash for drilling, debt
Sanchez Energy Corp. is seeking buyers for some of its acreage in the Eagle Ford Shale region in south Texas, according to people familiar with the matter, as the explorer looks to raise cash for developing its best prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself