RDS Energias Gets Permit for 568-Megawatt Wind Project in BrazilBy
Company in talks to sell stake in wind farm in Santa Catarina
Wind farm expected to require $744 million in investment
RDS Energias Renovaveis Ltda., a Brazilian energy company, received environmental approval for a 568-megawatt wind project in the country’s southern state of Santa Catarina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses