RBS Tells 3,000 Clients to Speed Up Search for Another BankBy
Lender writes asking clients to move to a new transaction bank
Remaining customers need to move before the end of the year
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc has told about 3,000 of its global transaction-services clients to speed up their search for another bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's