Portugal Reaches Agreement With EU on Caixa’s Capital IncreaseBy
Country to inject 2.7 billion euros into state-owned bank
Government plans to convert 960 million euros of CoCo bonds
Portugal’s Finance Ministry said it got approval from the European Commission to inject as much as 2.7 billion euros ($3 billion) into state-owned Caixa Geral de Depositos SA, the country’s biggest bank by assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill