Portugal Reaches Agreement With EU on Caixa’s Capital IncreaseBy
Country to inject 2.7 billion euros into state-owned bank
Government plans to convert 960 million euros of CoCo bonds
Portugal’s Finance Ministry said it got approval from the European Commission to inject as much as 2.7 billion euros ($3 billion) into state-owned Caixa Geral de Depositos SA, the country’s biggest bank by assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap