Oil Climbs as Iran Seen Taking Part in Informal OPEC MeetingBy
Iran’s oil minister to attend producer talks in Algiers: Shana
No ‘significant’ market intervention required: Saudi Minister
Oil increased after a report that Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh will participate in an informal meeting of OPEC members next month in Algiers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing