Oil Climbs as Iran Seen Taking Part in Informal OPEC MeetingBy
Iran’s oil minister to attend producer talks in Algiers: Shana
No ‘significant’ market intervention required: Saudi Minister
Oil increased after a report that Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh will participate in an informal meeting of OPEC members next month in Algiers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt