Nigeria Spending Plan Seeks Modest Growth Amid Revenue SqueezeBy
Forecasts 3 percent growth in 2017, 4.26 percent for 2018
The naira is projected to stabilize at 290 to the dollar
Nigeria approved a three-year spending plan targeting modest economic growth as Africa’s most populous country tries to emerge from a revenue squeeze caused by the collapse of the price of oil, its main export, Budget Minister Udoma Udo Udoma said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day