Monsanto Withdraws GMO Cotton Seed Application in IndiaBy
Application pulled because of ‘regulatory uncertainties’
India had cut royalties for GMO cotton seeds in March
Monsanto Co., the world’s largest seed seller, pulled an application seeking regulatory approval for the next generation of genetically modified cotton seeds in India amid a debate with the government on royalty fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's