Italy Quake Adds to Renzi Challenges as Death Toll at Least 120By and
Premier already faces weak economy, high debt, political risk
Collapsed buildings, relief efforts in Amatrice, other towns
A powerful earthquake hit central Italy in the middle of the night, killing at least 120 people, in the latest challenge to Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi as he tries to speed up the country’s economy and overhaul its political system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks