Joseph Blauvelt, Co-Founder of Pierpont Securities, Dies at 57By
He also worked at JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America
After 2008 credit crisis, helped start fixed-income broker
Joseph Blauvelt, the former chief financial officer at Amherst Pierpont Securities who saw opportunities for new bond trading firms in the fallout from the global financial crisis, has died. He was 57.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis