Ivory Coast San Pedro Cocoa-Bean Exports Fell 35% in JulyBy
Shipments of cocoa mass declined; cocoa cake, coffee rose
Exports of palm oil, cotton, cashew-nut increased; rubber fell
Exports of cocoa beans from Ivory Coast’s port of San Pedro totaled 19,300 metric tons in July, down 35 percent from a year earlier, according to data e-mailed by the port.
Ivory Coast is the world’s largest cocoa producer and the port of San Pedro is the main harbor for cocoa exports.
Below is a table of commodity shipments in tons from San Pedro in July and the comparative year-earlier figures:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap