Glencore’s Worst Profit Shows Miners Still Reeling From RoutBy
‘It’s still trying to get balance sheets in order:’ Macquarie
Company plans to trim net debt to as low as $16.5 billion
Glencore Plc’s lowest profit in its five-year history as a public company shows that for all its success in soothing investor concerns about a debt-heavy balance sheet, it’s still a long road to recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks