Glencore Retakes No. 2 Spot Among Independent Oil Traders: ChartBy and
Glencore Plc said Wednesday that its oil-trading volumes surged 33 percent to 795 million barrels in the first half, or 4.4 million barrels a day, meaning the Baar, Switzerland-based company regained its position as the second-biggest independent oil trader from Trafigura Group Pte.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy