German Trade Bolsters Economic Growth as Investment DeclinesBy
Exports surged in second quarter while imports dropped
Investment slumped after strong gains at start of year
Trade was the main driver of German economic growth in the second quarter as domestic demand suffered from a slump in investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas