Fonterra Lifts Milk Price Forecast as Global Glut WanesBy
Kiwi dollar climbs as rising prices point to stronger economy
‘Global milk prices remain at unrealistically low levels’
Fonterra Cooperative Group Ltd., the world’s biggest dairy exporter, raised its forecast milk payout for the current season after prices jumped at auction, adding to signs a global oversupply is starting to wane.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’