Corn Crop Belies U.S. Forecast as Tour Finds Weather DamageBy and
Tour participants find fields showing effects of hot weather
Midwest crop ‘looks a lot better from the road’ than up close
Participants in an annual tour of the U.S. corn belt are finding evidence that a recent U.S. government forecast for record production this year may be overstated and that hot weather has harmed the crop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing