Corn Crop Belies U.S. Forecast as Tour Finds Weather DamageBy and
Tour participants find fields showing effects of hot weather
Midwest crop ‘looks a lot better from the road’ than up close
Participants in an annual tour of the U.S. corn belt are finding evidence that a recent U.S. government forecast for record production this year may be overstated and that hot weather has harmed the crop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap