Corbyn Attacked by U.K. Labour Challenger Over Train ClaimBy and
Labour leader changed story ‘couple of times,’ Smith says
Spat over whether train was full dominating British media
Owen Smith, the Labour lawmaker challenging Jeremy Corbyn for the leadership of Britain’s main opposition party, attacked his opponent for changing his story about overcrowding on a train he was traveling on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's