Chinese Stocks in U.S. Flash Buy Signals After 22% Rally: ChartBy
A gauge of Chinese stocks in New York that is hovering near the highest level this year after a 22 percent advance in two months may have more room to rise as trading patterns that historically have preceded gains develop. The index’s short-term moving average broke above the long-term line on Wednesday, forming a golden cross. Meanwhile, the directional movement index, a gauge of the rally’s momentum, turned positive in early July and is now signaling the strongest bullish trend since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing