China Coal Swings to Profit as Sales Rise While Output DropsBy
Profit climbs to 225 mln yuan from 1.07 bln yuan loss
China’s coal output declined 10% during the first seven months
China Coal Energy Co. swung to a profit as it maintained steady sales while production and costs fell, and as it benefited from a one-time gain. Shares dropped in Hong Kong on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States