Brazil Steel Bonds Once Unloved by Traders Are Back in VogueBy
CSN’s notes have rebounded from a record low in February
Steelmaker is cutting costs and selling assets to raise cash
Brazilian steelmaker Cia. Siderurgica Nacional SA is winning back investors in a big way after an exodus earlier this year pushed its bonds to a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas