Brazil’s Inflation Slows in Mid-August on Food Price ReliefBy
Food prices rise 0.8% compared to 1.5% in the previous month
Swap rates rise as IPCA-15 shows inflation more widespread
Brazil’s consumer inflation decelerated broadly in line with expectations in the month through mid-August as the impact of recent food price shocks faded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders