Biden Assures Erdogan of U.S. Support for Turkish GovernmentBy and
Erdogan demands U.S. detain cleric in wake of coup attempt
Turkey launches offensive on Islamic State before Biden lands
Vice President Joe Biden sought to reassure Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of American support during a visit to Ankara Wednesday, emphasizing that the U.S. had nothing to do with last month’s attempted coup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’