A 1,000% Stock Rally Fades as India Defense Revamp SputtersBy
Zen Technologies soared on Modi goal of military modernization
Slower pace of government orders weighed on shares this year
A fizzling boom in the shares of India’s Zen Technologies Ltd., a designer of military simulators, shows how expectations of a rapid improvement in the nation’s armed forces are ebbing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's