Copper Poised to Be Only Metal Loser This Year as Stocks Pile UpBy
Inventories of the metal rise 4.7% to highest since January
There’s a ‘a bit of an oversupplied market’: TD Securities
Copper’s on the verge of becoming the only major metal to post a loss this year as the highest stockpiles in almost seven months suggest the market is amply supplied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting