U.K. Lawmakers Say Microbeads in Cosmetics Should Be OutlawedBy
House of Commons panel urges ban in U.K. by the end of 2017
Says microbeads are damaging marine life, entering food chain
U.K. lawmakers called for a ban on plastic microbeads used in products such as shaving gel, exfoliating scrubs and toothpaste, saying they are harming marine life and entering the food chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing